Here at VetsEDU we are a collaborative community and we need your help.
Make a difference in your own community.
Build relationships that will help military families.
Join a network of your peers working to protect a nation.
VetsEDU Military Ambassadors are volunteers who help us reach out across the country and directly connect those who are in need with those who are in a position to help.
What are the requirements for becoming an Ambassador?
- Should have a connection to the military; having worn the uniform, have a family member who has served, or have a strong personal passion for military service members
- Must have the patience, compassion, and a temperament that allows you to support others
- Must be trustworthy and believe in our mission
- Must be willing to expose our brand, make connections, and help us grow as an organization
What will I be doing as an ambassador?
- Raising awareness and sharing information about VetsEDU
- Connect with other Veteran Organizations, Military Units, & Veterans
- Promote and introduce VetsEDU to those who can spread our mission and help others
- Distributing VetsEDU promotional materials within your community (that we will provide) to help ensure that everyone who need us knows how to find us
- Encourage their community to become supporters by introducing friends, family members, and strangers to VetsEDU
- Helping us identify and develop best practices for increasing awareness and growing our community
What support and tools can I expect to receive?
- We will provide you the training, tools, and information you will need to succeed
- You will submit a headshot and bio for us to use on our website
- You will have the opportunity to be featured on our social media channels
- You will have the opportunity to receive personal perks and get rewarded for your efforts
- Access to current VA Home Loan information and policies
In what states can I apply to be an Ambassador?
- You can apply to become an Ambassador in any state, as well as on U.S. military bases in foreign countries. Our services are available to the US military community anywhere in the world
What do I have to do to become an ambassador?
If you would like to apply to join our ambassador program please do one of the following:
- Complete our online application form to the right
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us directly at 631-305-1628